NCCN International Educational Activities Program (NCCN IEAP)
The NCCN International Educational Activities Program (NCCN IEAP) recognizes ex-U.S. physicians who have demonstrated an understanding of the NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines) with the successful completion of required NCCN Guidelines educational content hours.
Available completion certificates:
- Demonstration of General Knowledge of NCCN Guidelines (12 hrs.)
- Successfully complete the annual required number of 12 educational hours for an NCCN IEAP completion certificate of general knowledge of NCCN Guidelines. Learners must successfully complete the NCCN Guidelines Development module and a mix of available NCCN educational content in at least four disease types with no more than three hours per disease type.
- Demonstration of General Knowledge of NCCN Guidelines for Specific Disease Sites (20 hrs.)
- A disease-specific completion certificate requires successful completion of the 12 hours as described above along with an additional 8 hours of disease-specific education.
- Disease sites include Breast, Colorectal, and Lung Cancers, and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphomas. Additional tumor types are forthcoming.
- Physicians may qualify for multiple disease-specific certificates each with the eight-hour required education hours.
Start earning hours now!
The NCCN educational content hours* may be completed online or in-person by attending NCCN live events. Educational resources available for this program can be found by searching the Education Catalog; registration is required. Upon successful completion of the required NCCN educational content hours, NCCN will send email notifications to learners with instructions for obtaining the completion certificate(s).
Please contact Jon Larsen, Manager, Global Business Development with any questions about NCCN international programs.
*In addition to the currently available educational resources listed in the Education Catalog, the following previously available educational content can be used to fulfill the educational hours requirements detailed above:
Live, in-person NCCN events
- NCCN 18th Annual Conference: Advancing the Standard of Cancer Care™
- NCCN 7th Annual Congress: Hematologic Malignancies™
- NCCN 8th Annual Congress: Hematologic Malignancies™
- NCCN 2012 Congress Series: Genitourinary Cancers™
- NCCN 2012 Congress Series: Lung Cancers™
- NCCN 2012 Congress Series: Skin Cancers™
- NCCN 2013 Congress Series™: Utilizing Guidelines to Customize Patient Care in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- NCCN 2013 Congress Series™: Utilizing Guidelines to Customize Patient Care in Breast Cancer
- Monthly Oncology Tumor Boards: A Multidisciplinary Approach to Individualized Patient Care
- NCCN 2012 Case Manager and Medical Director Program™ Live Webinars
- NCCN 2012 Congress Webinar Series: Gastrointestinal Cancers™
- NCCN 2012 Congress Webinar Series: Genitourinary Cancers™
- NCCN 2012 Congress Webinar Series: Lung Cancers™
- NCCN 2012 Congress Webinar Series: Skin Cancers™
- NCCN 2012 Nursing Program Webinar Series: Advancing Oncology Nursing™
- NCCN 2012 Webinar Series: Sarcomas™
- NCCN 2012 Webinar Series: Women’s Health™
- NCCN 2013 Biomarkers Congress Webinar Series
- NCCN 2013 Case Manager Program™ Live Webinars
- NCCN 2013 Oncology Curriculum: Metastatic Colorectal Cancer - Research Roundup
- NCCN Guidelines Update Webinar Series™: Colorectal Cancer
- NCCN Task Force: Bone Health in Cancer Care
- JNCCN Monthly Articles
- JNCCN Monthly Case Reports
- NCCN Task Force Report: Evaluating the Clinical Utility of Tumor Markers in Oncology
- Recorded Presentations from the NCCN 17th Annual Conference: Clinical Practice Guidelines & Quality Cancer Care™
- Recorded Presentations from the NCCN 2012 Congress Webinar Series: Lung Cancers™
- Recorded Presentations from the NCCN 2012 Congress Webinar Series: Skin Cancers™
- Recorded Presentations from the NCCN 2012 Congress Webinar Series: Genitourinary Cancers™